Best Practices for Online Learning w/Microsoft
Buy Three, Get Two FREE! Take an additional 50% OFF in celebration of NCCE's 50th Conference Anniversary!
Take an additional 50% OFF in celebration of NCCE's 50th Conference Anniversary!
Redeem Code: #NCCE50%
Earn university credit with this course!
Best Practices for Online Learning w/Microsoft: Instructional best practices hold true whether the teaching occurs face-to-face in the traditional classroom or online in a virtual classroom. Pairing the right digital tools with the best instructional strategies and pedagogy ensures student success in any setting. Learn how to ensure student success when teaching online by actively engaging in the following 5 courses for Best Practices for Online Learning with Microsoft. With this offer you get 5 of our most popular courses bundled into one friendly price.
- Adapting Pedagogy for Online Learning
- Engaging Students in Online Learning
- Teacher Presence to Increase Student Engagement and Performance
- Prompt Feedback to Promote Student Success
- Digital Citizenship and Classroom Management