Google for Collaboration and Learning - 3hr - CI
This 3-hr synchronous training explores the beginnings of Google apps that support teaching and learning, as well as a peek at Google Classroom.
Google for Collaboration and Learning - 3hr
In any learning environment, Google Workspace is the ultimate online suite of tools to provide a space for those important conversations, while also creating paths for teachers and students to create meaningful learning experiences together. In this 3-hr synchronous training, participants will explore Google apps that support teaching and learning, including getting a peak at Google Classroom.
- Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the following:
- Bulk discounts for large school districts available.
- Discounts for small and impoverished schools/districts available.
- University Credit available for an additional fee.
- Clock Hours available for an additional fee.
- Montana OPI Units available for an additional fee.
This course shell is meant to serve as a way to register for the course, review agenda information, and after the training where you can receive a course training certificate of completion. *Please note, all synchronous trainings must have between 20-35 participants to make. In the event a training does not meet participant requirements you will be automatically enrolled into the next available session.
Here is the course outline:
Welcome and Introduction
Final Reflection and Connection
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|3 hr Certificate of Completion