Microsoft Office 365 - 3hr - CI
This 3-hr synchronous training explores Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications that support teaching and learning.
Microsoft Office 365
REGISTRATION HAS ENDED!!!
Microsoft Office 365 suite enables administrators, educators and community members to collaborate seamlessly integrating conversations, files and planning calendars. In any learning environment, Microsoft Office 365 is the ultimate online suite to provide a space for those important conversations, while also creating paths for teachers and students to create meaningful learning experiences together. There is so much you can accomplish with students when incorporating apps along with mindfulness when posting and assigning.
Next Offering Begins: Thursday, September 30th, 2021
Last Day to Register: September 22nd
- Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the following:
- Bulk discounts for large school districts available.
- Discounts for small and impoverished schools/districts available.
- University Credit available for an additional fee.
- Clock Hours available for an additional fee.
- Montana OPI Units available for an additional fee.
This course shell is meant to serve as a way to register for the course, review agenda information, and after the training where you can receive a course training certificate of completion. *Please note, all synchronous trainings must have between 20-35 participants to make. In the event a training does not meet participant requirements you will be automatically enrolled into the next available session.
Here is the course outline:
Welcome and Introduction
Final Reflection and Connection
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|3 hr Certificate of Completion|